Nicholas Dodd has no doubt that his prior business experience has led him to exactly where he is today. Miami Real Estate. Nicholas is in love with Miami/Miami Beach, Downtown Miami, Brickell, Coral Gables, and Coconut Grove for one simple reason: It is the city of the future.
Nicholas is a native Washingtonian, who was born just outside Washington D.C. There he discovered a hard work ethic which has propelled him to take that D.C professionalism to a new level in Miami.
“I am not afraid to do what others won’t,” Dodd says, as he flicks a plastic sword which bounds his martini olives together. “There’s a certian level of professionalism that Miami lacks. I naturally strive to be the best, so my hope is that if I do, others will follow, and there will be no stopping Miami from becoming the city of the future.”
Dodd later regales us that there is a lot of money being invested now in Miami, as well as a plethora of absentee owners, leaving their beach condo investments in the care of property management. The difference in Miami, Dodd explains, is that the owners end up “Falling in love with our white sands,” and returning back to purchase a vacation home for themselves. Usually all cash too!
As a Miami real estate agent, Nicholas has found his passion in life and is aspiring to create a referral-only business for his most prized clientele.
More on Dodd
- Born in Arlington, Va
- Attended American University’s International School of Business (Bachlor’s)
- Studied abroad in Sweden, Denmark, Amsterdam, Poland, and has lived in Rome
- Has been the executive assistant for William F.X Moody of Washington Fine Properties.
- His Twitter account has more than 10,000 followers (Yes – he follows back)
- Has had a YouTube video reach 82,251 views (and still growing)
- Is a better cook than anyone you know or watch on TV (not joking)
If you would like to consult with Nicholas about a real-estate-related project, rentals, sales, or purchases, or simply want to say hi Get In Touch!