Ponce De Leon Condo
We're sorry, but it seems that we're having some problems loading MLS data from our database. Please check back soon.
PONCE DE LEON CONDO
- Location: 1607 Ponce de Leon Blvd Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Unit types: 1, 2, 3 bedroom
- Ponce de Leon Floor plans: 882 – 1,781 (interior), 993 – 2,355 (total)
- Number of floor plans: 15
- Total units: 50
- Ponce de Leon condos views: South: Downtown Coral Gables as well as Coconut Grove. West: Coral Gables residential as well as the Biltmore. North: North Gables, East: Downtown Miami.
- Completion date: Fall 2008
- Architect: Treister Design and Development, Inc .
Ponce de Leon building Description
Ponce de Leon condominium an urban address in a peaceful upscale neighborhood, the invitingly luxurious and inexpensive Ponce de Leon condominium is ideally located in the heart of Coral Gables, within walking distance to the shops and restaurants of popular Miracle Mile. The Ponce de Leon condos features fifty opulent residences and there is also office and commercial space available.
Coral Gables already has the distinction of being one of South Florida’s most classically gorgeous cities to behold. Being able to enjoy elevated panoramas of the cityscape while lounging by the poolside on the landscaped sixth floor deck just makes the whole experience that much more entertaining and exquisite. Even better, there’s an entire outdoor area designed for hosting joyous celebrations both large and small which includes a bar and a barbecue grill, sure to be useful when Super Bowl time comes around. Besides the fitness facility and sauna, you’ve also got the convenience of around the clock concierge and covered parking.
All Ponce de Leon condo residences have their own private elevator access, hugely over-sized balconies and feature towering ten foot ceilings or eleven feet in penthouses. Inside the Ponce de Leon kitchens you’ll find granite counter tops complemented by stylish European cabinetry and an entire suite of stainless steel appliances by General Electric. Ponce de Leon Bathrooms are adorned in decorative marble and also contain whirlpool tubs. You can’t go wrong by choosing a unit in a building that reiterates why Coral Gables is one of the most upscale places to live in.
Ponce de Leon condo a short drive or hearty walk to the north is the Miami International Airport and the Melreese Golf Course. To the southeast is the historic Biltmore Hotel or head a further distance in the southern direction to visit the Village at Merrick Park shopping mall, the five star Cuban cuisine at Havana Harry’s or the University of Miami campus.
Ponce de Leon condo Coral gables Amenities:
- Large heated pool and spa on the 6th floor with brilliant city views.
- Tropically landscaped pool deck surrounded by trellises, gazebos, water features, and planters .
- Fitness center and sauna Covered outdoor entertainment area with serving bar and barbecue grill.
- 24-hour concierge
- Covered parking on floors
- Walking distance to the shops and restaurants of Miracle Mile (3-5 minutes)
Ponce de Leon Coral Gables condo residence Features
- Private access elevators to each residence
- 10’ ceilings (11’ in penthouses)
- Granite countertops with European-style cabinetry
- Stainless steel GE-profile kitchen appliances
- Master baths with marble finishes and whirlpool tubs
- Marble finishes on secondary baths
- Over0sized balconies with beautiful cityscape views Generous walk-in closets.
Gary Shear and Charles Treister are the principals of 1607 Ponce de Leon Partners. Mr. Shear is the president of Shear Construction and Development, Inc. and Treister is the president of Treister Design and Development, Inc. Shear Construction and Development is Miami’s best-known builders and developers. The firm has completed more than $250 million dollars worth in condo projects in all areas of Miami buildings, from condominiums, single-family communities, and large estate homes on the residential side.